Discover a new sitting experience. Acuity was designed in collaboration with Bruce Fifield of Milan-based Design Continuum Italia. Anything inessential has been stripped away, leaving behind only a purity of form that fits in any environment. Our objective was to build an ergonomically correct chair to instantly and comfortably fit every user regardless of body type. In essence, a chair that adapts to you, not the other way around.
No matter how you work, you get a comfortable sit without the need for adjustment.
- Using your body’s weight, the chair automatically adjusts for recline, lumbar support, and open postures.
- The mesh back mirrors the spine, providing ergonomic fit to the shoulders and lumbar simultaneously and continuously.
- Customized, hybrid cushion ensures comfort immediately when you sit and after hours at your desk.
The only controls, for manual fine-tuning, are simple to see, use, and understand.
- With a touch of a fingertip you can move the seat up, down, and back and forth to fit your body.
- A simple slide control locks, tightens, or loosens the tilt to fit your task.
More Design Choices
The Acuity work chair is available in a variety of beautiful frame finishes, with arms or without to fit your work environment and individual needs.
- An optional slip-on jacket, available in leather and fabric, offers premium appeal in conference rooms, private offices, or boardrooms.
- The Acuity side chair, available with arms or armless, complements the work chair so that you can outfit the entire office and a variety of applications.